THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!!!

Well the big day has arrived for us Twilight Fans. I was kind of skeptical if to even dare go to the movie theather today to watch the movie. But Jorge decided for us and we went together to the 4:10pm show. He bought the tickets this morning (he has been sick so he was out sick today too) not too bad for a sick day. He was nice enought to go with me and we had my mom and dad watch the kids for the afternoon. They told him when he bought the tickets to arrive 1 hour prior to the show time so that we could stand in line. We arrived around 3:10pm and went right inside cause they were seating the people and we waited inside, which was very comfortable.
The movie was very good. They did skip alot of parts from the book but showed really the most important parts of the book. I can say that I thought they did a pretty good job in acting out alot of these parts from the book fairly well. I can also say that they did a good job in keeping alot of what the book is about and didn't really add anymore to it. So I give it Two Thumps Up!!.
When we left the theater there was a huge crowd in line for the 7:00pm show and we were glad we came early to see it. If you haven't seen it and you want too, it is worth it!! My opinion!!
Jorge like dit also. He has even started reading the first book as soon as he got home.

No comments: