THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow will be Thanksgiving and we will be busy eating turkey and celebrating with family. I just want to share some things that I am most thankful for.
1. My husband, Jorge for the sacrifices that he does for me and the kids so that we can have a better future. For being an excellent husband and provider.
2. For my kids, they are kind, caring and lovable and I am truly thankful for their health and the intelligence that they possess.
3. For the gospel, without it I would be lost. and for the testimony that I have of the true gospel of JesusChrist. And for the comfort that it brings me to know that their is a god that loves us and wants the best for us and who is always at our side.
4. For our jobs and the means to provide for our family in these tough times. Eventhough we might sometimes have little we still have a roof over our head and food on our table.
5. For my immediate family, for the love they give me and the example that they are to me.
6. And lastly for my friends, they are a blessing to have because without them life would be a little dull.

No comments: