THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Castle Park




Yesterday I decided to take the kids to a park that's located in the city of Kaysville. It's a public park but the cool thing is that its a castle, with swings, slides, and bridges to climb and alot of fun things to do. The kids really had lots of fun. We even invited my niece Daniela to come with us. After the park we went to buy some donuts at Bowmans Market, I think they have the best supermarket donuts. But it was a not so hot day to have fun in the park.

4 comments:

Ariana said...

We've been meaning to go to that park for quite some time, just haven't gotten around to it. I guess now we'll have to wait for a good day to do it, since today was pretty rainy!

Jenny said...

What a FUN Playground!! - How did you hear about it? I love that you are doing a blog! It's fun to read about your adventures and cute kids!

zeebee said...

Yad-we love to go to that park, we should meet there this summer!

jen said...

I'm so excited you have a blog. It is so cute. Mine is private but I will send you a link so you can check it out. We need to play this week some time!