THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Day 2008


On Memorial day it was raining. We didn't have any big plans, but we were thinking whoever had plans for this weekend, they were ruined. I don't remember if we have ever had a rainy memorial day weekend until this year. Anyways, we have a tradition just like almost any american of going to the cemetery and take flowers to our family members that have died. The only family member that we have here is our precious Brianna. Brianna was my first baby that I lost 6 yrs ago in August of 2002. So we bought her some pretty purple mums and took them to her graveside.

1 comment:

zeebee said...

I am so happy that we will be with all of your loved ones someday again, I'm so sorry about your loss, our kiddos would have been so close in age.