THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Laptop




It was about time that we got a laptop. I have been telling Jorge for awhile now until about 1 week ago we got one. It is great, I love it so much. We decided to get one when our home computer ran out of memory. We've had it for about 7 yrs now and it ws getting slow. so it still works and the kids use it to play games and we still use it to print and do other stuff, but the laptop is more practical and faster for my blogging purposes. Thanks honey for getting it for me.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yad! - I would LOVE to make you a new template!! - I'll work on one today -- but I have to tell you-- you'll need to go to cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com to find out how to change it -- (Use THEIR Directions, except instead of using one of their codes, I'll send you a new code and info! --