THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jorge's Birthday Today!!!


Today my dear husband is turning a year older. He will be 34 yrs old. Today I decided to buy him some ballons and I put them in his car so that when he arrived from his carpool he could be surprised. I'am making him a cheesecake and his mom is cooking him his favorite dish and we will have some family over to sing happy birthday to him. About 2 weeks ago I gave him a new guitar for his birhtday (it was an early present). He loves to play, and he is very talented. He already owns 2 electric guitars, 1 acostic guitar plus the one he got and a set of drums and 2 amplifiers plus other equipment to go with all this. He loves music and is good at playing and singing.

2 comments:

Ariana said...

We didn't know it was your birthday, Jorge! Happy Birthday! You are very good at the guitar so I guess it's a good thing you got another one! We hope you had a good day.

zeebee said...

Happy birthday Jorge, that is great that he is so musical.