THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun in the Sun





Today decided to get the kids a pool for the backyard. Toys R Us has a sale on their pools so we went there today to buy the pool. My mom came with us and we made a date out of this outing. My mom just recently came back from Puerto Rico. She ended up going because my granpa fell and fractured his Femur so they needed her help for about 3 weeks. But now because of his injuries they are going to move here and live with my parents, so that my mom can help them with whatever they need. Anyway, back to our day. We bought the pool and the kids ofcourse had to see every single toy in the store, afterwards we were hungry so we ate lunch at the mall. We got home and started inflating the pool, it took about an hour to do. So the kids ended up going in around 4pm. So I decided to make some hamburgers for dinner on the grill and we ate outside on our patio table and made a family night out of this whole evening.

1 comment:

zeebee said...

What a fun day with your mom and now it sounds like you will have grandparents living close by.
That looks like a great pool.