THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day


My dad and me

I just want to share some thoughts about my dad. Since I was a little girl I can remember the type of Father that I have. He is caring, lovable, responsible,loyal, great example, good husband, good leader, hard worker, and I can go on and on. As long as I can remember he is a hard worker, he always wanted us to have evrything we needed. Eventhough he was always busy, he would take time to help us with our homework and to play with us and just spend time with us as a family. I know that when we lived in Puerto Rico and after becoming members of the church his longtime dream was to move his family to Utah, the reason being because here we could have a better future among the members of our church. He was able to achieve that on 1989, we moved to Utah and have live here ever since. I love my dad dearly and I hold dear to my heart all the memories that I have of my childhood and adulthood while I was under his fatherly care. Even now that I have a family of my own he is always there to help us with anything we need, he worried about our wellbeing and he enjoys being a granpa the most.

I love You Papi!!




Braden and Daddy


Kaylee and Daddy

Jorge is a great dad to Kaylee and Braden. He helps me out so much and he is so understanding whenever I need a break from the kids. He is the type of father that I have always dreamed of having for my kids. I'am very lucky to have him as my husband and father. This week is our anniversary so there are more things that I need to share in the coming days about Jorge. Thank you for being a good example of what a father should be. I love you!!

No comments: