THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lazy Saturday





Yesterday we had a lazy Saturday (I just love them). In the morning we ran some errands, ate some lunch and headed home to relax. We made some dinner and rented some movies to watch with the kids. Then, I decided to bake a cake and start a project that I have been wanting to do for the past couple of days but didn't have time to. Kaylee and I started to paint some wooden blocks so that we could put some vinyl lettering on them for decoration. It's an idea that I got from The Quilted Bear store (I love that place). We recently redid our kitchen and family room and slowly but surely we have been redecorating. I think I can say that we are almost done. Just need a couple of things to finish. My next project is to change our bedroom a little and our bathroom. We've been in our house for 8 yrs now and you just start to want a change so I'am that kind of person and those are the things I've been working on lately. I will post pictures of the finished product when I'am done.

2 comments:

jen said...

Cute project and what a good little helper! p.s. dinosaur museum was in ogden!

zeebee said...

Oh my goodness Kaylee looks just like you in that first picture! So cute, sounds like a fun day.