THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our 9th Wedding Anniversary!!


Yesterday, June 18, 2008 was our 9th wedding anniversary. I can't believe time has flown by so quickly. We've had such a good relationship that it actually seems more time. I'am so grateful for my husband, jorge. He is world to me and much more. I found a great guy and I'am so proud of him for his accomplishments in life, work and school. He is so brave to go back to school again, eventhough he graduated with a bachelors degree in Venezuela, he is again decided about 1 1/2 ago to start attending school so that he can further his studies and have a better future for us. My mom was nice enough to babysit for us so that we could celebrate. We went out to dinner to Mimi's Cafe and went to a movie "The Happening". We had fun, were able to talk and enjoy each others company without the kids.

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Wow, you've added lots to your blog since I was last able to check (it's hard not having your own computer. Can't wait to get into our house). I hope you both had a great anniversary. You looked so pretty, by the way. That's probably because you are so beautiful all the time!

Ariana said...

oh, and I love the new look of the blog!

zeebee said...

Congratulations on the 9 year anniversary!!! You two look perfect together.